Trustworthy Legal Services Tailored To Your Needs
Lynch Litigation provides representation to clients involved in civil disputes. Attorney Jennifer Lynch works with individuals and businesses in a variety of complex litigation cases ranging from intellectual property (IP) disputes with multimillion-dollar contracts to personal injury cases. Whatever brings you to attorney Lynch’s office, she will carefully analyze your situation and devise a legal strategy to achieve your goals.
A Broad Portfolio Of Services
The services Ms. Lynch provides at her law firm are based on her passion for bringing civil justice to her Californian clients. She will strive to address your case with innovative and strategic solutions to protect your rights, your interests and your assets. She will also explain your alternatives to address your legal matter so you can make informed decisions about your case.
Her portfolio of services includes but is not limited to the following:
- Business and commercial law: Ms. Lynch has extensive experience in business disputes. She has represented defendants and plaintiffs in hundreds of cases.
- Civil rights: In this discipline, she has fought relentlessly for the rights of falsely accused individuals, addressing criminal charges, convictions rendered and other unjust situations.
- Employment law: She handles cases regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, whistleblowers and hour and wage claims.
- Intellectual property law: Ms. Lynch is experienced in cases involving trademark infringement areas such as meta tagging and counterfeiting, among others.
- Legal representation for personal injury victims: Legal representation for plaintiffs. She has handled cases including those involving catastrophic injuries, wrongful death, medical malpractice and other areas.
Lynch Litigation provides pre-litigation and legal counseling services at affordable prices. In order to maintain personalized and fully committed legal services, Ms. Lynch limits the number of cases she accepts. Discuss your concerns in an initial consultation and receive an honest evaluation of your legal issue.
A Knowledgeable And Accessible Legal Partner
Call Lynch Litigation to schedule a meeting with Ms. Lynch at her La Jolla office. You can also fill out this online form with a brief description of your concerns. She will contact you to make an appointment.